11 years ago
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Happy Hour!
Tonight I had dinner and drinks with 2 girls, Lauren and Tracy (both nurses), that I had met in orientation last week. We went to the Capital Ale House in downtown Richmond. We had sooo much fun! You would have thought we'd have been friends for years. The drinks were awesome (especially the Flirtini) and the food was delicious. The restaurant offers an assortment of over 200 beers. We first tried the Raspberry Lambic before switching to the Flirtini. I have a feeling we'll be going there again, not only for the food, but for the man-to-woman ratio which was probably 9-1. Score!! haha ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



My Daughter,
ReplyDeleteJust dropped in to check your Blog and see your pics. I love the look of your place. It reminds me a little of your Aunt Angela's old place before she met Tom.
Glad you have made some new friends. I know that was hard, as you just not very out-going. HA!
Virginia has such a rich history, as one of the focal points in our nation's birth. The voices of that past will be saying...Holly crap...Rebekah has come to town!
I miss you, but happy that you found a nice place to settle into.
Love the Blog!
With a father's love,
Dad
PS. Thanks for adding my Blog to your list of Blog links!